There are no open spots for this class, but we found something similar!
5.0 (1) · Ages 7-11
Cute Cat Drawing Fun: Kawaii Drawing Flex Class
5.0 (2) · Ages 7-12
Drawing Club - Kawaii Social Art Class (Ages 7-12)
5.0 (4) · Ages 8-12
All Things Kawaii! Ongoing Beginner Drawing Class With Step-By-Step Directions
5.0 (1) · Ages 6-11
Lets Draw a Kawaii Self Portrait, Pets and Favourite Foods! Flex Bundle Version
5.0 (81) · Ages 5-10
Draw Cute Kittycorn Kawaii Style! Unicorn Cats Drawing for Beginners
5.0 (2) · Ages 7-12
How to Draw: A Very Kawaii Summer Break | Art Class
Kawaii Draw-So-Cute Christmas Camp Flex Class
In this 4-week flex class, students will learn step-by-step how to draw super cute Kawaii Christmas characters!
146 total reviews for this teacher
There are no upcoming classes.
learners per class
$10 per week
Over 4 weeks
No live meetings
There are no open spots for this class.
You can request another time or scroll down to find more classes like this.
Thank you for your interest in the Kawaii Draw-So-Cute Christmas Camp! In this four-week flex class, your child will have fun drawing cute Kawaii Christmas characters each week! Students will draw three Christmas characters per week, will receive simple, step-by-step instructions to create their characters, and will share their drawings with the class. I have received permission from Wennie Liu, creator and owner of www.drawsocute.com, to use examples of her YouTube videos in class to...
Students will learn to draw 12 cute Kawaii Christmas characters.
I have over two years of experience teaching young students between the ages of 2 and 16 in an online environment. I love being able to positively influence my students all while having fun in class!
Homework will consist of students creating three drawings per week independently after they have watched a video of how to create the drawing. They will also post their three weekly drawings in the Outschool platform, comment on their drawings and other students' drawings.
1. White drawing paper (either computer copy paper or a sketch pad) 2. Pencil 3. Black Sharpie or other felt-tip marker for outlining pencil drawing 4. Colored pencils or markers
In addition to the Outschool classroom, this class uses:
- Drawing #1: How to Draw a Santa Head Emoji
- Drawing #2: How to Draw Christmas Lights
- Drawing #3: How to Draw a Gingerbread House
- Drawing #4: How to Draw Christmas Cupcakes
- Drawing #5: How to Draw a Christmas Cookie
- Drawing #6: How to Draw a Christmas Snow Globe
- Drawing #7: How to Draw a Christmas Bell
- Drawing #8: How to Draw a Christmas Ornament
- Drawing #9: How to Draw a Christmas Stocking
- Drawing #10: How to Draw a Christmas Tree
- Drawing #11: How to Draw the Grinch
- Drawing #12: How to Draw a Christmas Present
No live meetings, and an estimated 2 - 4 hours per week outside of class.
Welcome to my online classroom where interactivity, engaging discussions, and interesting content collide into an explosion of FUN!!
🇺🇸Lives in the United States
146 total reviews
160 completed classes
Hello! My name is Kristi Robertson. I am from a small town in northeast Texas, USA and I'm excited to be teaching on the Outschool platform! My experience includes teaching online for 12 years at the university undergraduate level, and 4+ years...